THERMAL SPRAYED CORK 12 kg.
ALL PRICES ARE TAXES INCLUDED
Coating with specific formulation to increase its behavior as a thermal aid.
171,58€ – 179,56€
The thermal conductivity of our THERMAL Projected Cork is similar in order of magnitude to that of extruded polystyrene, with very good behavior at high temperatures and excellent behavior at low temperatures.
It can be used both indoors and outdoors. On roofs, CROWNED Projected Cork must be used in the first instance *.
With applications in nautical, especially suitable for steel helmets, applied from the inside avoids the cold or hot touch of the helmet, at the same time that it eliminates to a great extent the wet touch by condensation *.
Very effective in sheet metal roofing, applied externally and / or internally, it substantially reduces the temperature inside the enclosure in summer and mitigates the action of intense cold.
* Consult the application mode to our Technical Department.
Available all the RESONA · SA color range.
1. The application temperature can vary between -5 and 50 ° C, depending on the conditions of the support on which it is applied.
2. Sanitized the support, apply if necessary our RESONA · SA CORJO NATURAL FIXING or similar.
3. Apply RESONA · SA THERMAL NATURAL CORK in three layers, projecting until achieving homogeneity
VIEW IN PDF
Amarillo-01, Amarillo-02, Amarillo-03, Amarillo-04, Azul cielo, Azul-01, Azul-03, Azul-04, Blanco plus, Blanco roto, Corcho natural, Gris-01, Gris-02, Gris-03, Naranja, Ocre-01, Ocre-02, Ocre-04, Rojo plus, Rojo tenue, Rosa, Rosa palo, Teja butano, Teja-01, Teja-02, Teja-03, Teja-04, Verde-01, Verde-04, Violeta-01, Violeta-02
HOW TO USE
1. Remove any dust or dirt residue.
2. If there are cracks or any visible defects in the surface, use our FLAT PLUS cork or similar.
3. For large irregularities and defects, apply a previous repair-leveling treatment suitable for the support.
1. Use the first day to cover the elements that you do not want to project.
2. In any case, project the 1st layer during the morning, until approximately 3:00 p.m. and wait until the next day to carry out the second layer.
3. Apply the 2nd coat.
Do not project on days of strong wind.
Suspend the application in case of rain and resume when it ceases and the wall does not have waterlogging or water saturation, which is dry to the touch will be enough.
The granulometry and the form of application ensures the cuts between different applications to go unnoticed, is a big advantage of our product.
The product should not be stored for more than one year from its manufacturing date, provided that exposure to ultraviolet rays, frost, humidity and other factors that may affect its conservation have been avoided.