NATURAL CORK FIXING RESONA 12kg
ALL PRICES ARE TAXES INCLUDED
Natural Cork FIXING is a bridge between a wall, which, although clean and dry, has disintegration.
It is applied before the projected with another of the products of the range RESONASA Sprayed Cork, in a single layer.
132.05€ – 140.03€
Among the properties of the product we can highlight:
Adherence: formulated with resins of high quality and durability.
Breathability: essential not to generate a vapor barrier between the facing and the finished product, since otherwise it would lead to swelling and removal of the applied coating.
1. The application temperature can vary between -5 and 50 ° C, depending on the conditions of the support on which it is applied.
2. Apply the product in a single layer until achieving homogeneity.
Performance: 12kg – 7 to 12 m2
Dry touch: 3h at 22 ° C
Total drying: 72 to 96h in porous supports
Density: 1.01 ± 0.05gr / cm³
Service temperature: -20 to 120 ° C
* Values type for a facade application at 22 ° C temperature on dry and clean facing.
Amarillo-01, Amarillo-02, Amarillo-03, Amarillo-04, Azul cielo, Azul-01, Azul-03, Azul-04, Blanco plus, Blanco roto, Corcho natural, Gris-01, Gris-02, Gris-03, Naranja, Ocre-01, Ocre-02, Ocre-04, Rojo plus, Rojo tenue, Rosa, Rosa palo, Teja butano, Teja-01, Teja-02, Teja-03, Teja-04, Verde-01, Verde-04, Violeta-01, Violeta-02
HOW TO USE
1. Remove any dust or dirt residue.
2. If there are cracks or any visible defects in the surface, use our FLAT PLUS cork or similar.
3. For large irregularities and defects, apply a previous repair-leveling treatment suitable for the support.
1. Use the first day to cover the elements that you do not want to project.
2. In any case, project the 1st layer during the morning, until approximately 3:00 p.m. and wait until the next day to carry out the second layer.
3. Apply the 2nd coat.
Do not project on days of strong wind.
Suspend the application in case of rain and resume when it ceases and the wall does not have waterlogging or water saturation, which is dry to the touch will be enough.
The granulometry and the form of application ensures the cuts between different applications to go unnoticed, is a big advantage of our product.
The product should not be stored for more than one year from its manufacturing date, provided that exposure to ultraviolet rays, frost, humidity and other factors that may affect its conservation have been avoided.