Coating with specific formulation to increase its resistance, with the purpose of being passable, with an anti-slip coefficient S3.
What does “passable” mean?
Like many other covers that are not ceramic, punching loads lasting in time leave a mark on this coating.
This lining is not designed to circulate vehicles above it.
Where to apply it?
It can be used both indoors and outdoors. Gardens, terraces and roofs would be its main applications. In nautical, it may be used on the deck surface, as an anti-slip coating *.
The range of colors is different from the general range of RESONA.SA colors, since inorganic dyes are used with high resistance to chemical and external agents *.
* Please, for more details, consult our Technical Department.
1. Remove any dust or dirt residue.
2. If there are cracks or any visible defects in the surface, use our FLAT PLUS cork or similar.
3. For large irregularities and defects, apply a previous repair-leveling treatment suitable for the support.
1. The temperature range for a successfull application is between -5 and 50 ° C, depending on the conditions of the support on which it is applied.
2. Apply RESONA·SA PASSABLE NATURAL CORK in two layers, projecting until it covers the surface homogeneously.
*For waterproofing, use previously RESONA·SA COVERS Sprayed Natural Cork. Ask our Technical Department for more info.
• Do not project on days of strong wind.
• Suspend the application in case of rain and resume when it ceases and the wall does not have waterlogging or water saturation, which is dry to the touch will be enough.
• The granulometry and the form of application ensures the cuts between different applications to go unnoticed, is a big advantage of our product.
The product should not be stored for more than one year from its manufacturing date, provided that exposure to ultraviolet rays, frost, humidity and other factors that may affect its conservation have been avoided.
1. Use the first day to cover the elements that you do not want to project.
2. In any case, project the 1st layer during the morning, until approximately 3:00 p.m. and wait until the next day to carry out the second layer.
3. Apply the 2nd layer.