NATURAL CORK FLAT PLUS 12kg
ALL PRICES ARE TAXES INCLUDED.
Trowel cork FLAT PLUS
Cork ready, to use, to apply to trowel.
237,47€ – 245,46€
Our FLAT PLUS flat cork product has been the result of ongoing research to provide solutions to all those professionals who at some time have needed to apply cork as a traditional coating.
A product ready to use, open the drum and apply directly to the support to be coated, with hand tools such as trowel or paletines.
Ideal to cover cracks and coke, apply in factory walls and leave them smooth, with the cork finish projected, but applied manually.
Applicable both indoors and outdoors.
Consult our Technical Department to know its advantages, details and availability of colors.
1. The application temperature can vary between -5 and 50 ° C, depending on the conditions of the support on which it is applied.
2. Apply RESONA · SA CORK NATURAL FLAT PLUS in a layer, A LLANA until its homogeneity.
VIEW IN PDF
technical sheet cork FLAT PLUS A-EN
Amarillo-01, Amarillo-02, Amarillo-03, Amarillo-04, Azul cielo, Azul-01, Azul-03, Azul-04, Blanco plus, Blanco roto, Corcho natural, Gris-01, Gris-02, Gris-03, Naranja, Ocre-01, Ocre-02, Ocre-04, Rojo plus, Rojo tenue, Rosa, Rosa palo, Teja butano, Teja-01, Teja-02, Teja-03, Teja-04, Verde-01, Verde-04, Violeta-01, Violeta-02
HOW TO USE
1. Remove any dust or dirt residue.
2. If there are cracks or cavities smaller than 3mm, use RESONA · SA FLAT PLUS.
3. For large irregularities, apply a previous repair-leveling treatment suitable for the support.
1. Perform the application by complete cloths, without leaving work meetings.
2. The product has a pot life of one week, keep it in mind for its application.
Suspend the application in case of rain, leaving a straight seal on the product. Resume when it ceases and the facing does not have waterlogging or water saturation, which is dry to the touch will be enough.
The product should not be stored for more than a week (pot life) from its date of manufacture, provided that exposure to ultraviolet rays, frost, humidity and other factors that may affect its conservation have been avoided.
There are no reviews yet.