Natural Cork DECOR, fine finish, is a product that has different properties inherent to its composition and execution: breathability, thermal aid, sonoreductor effect, decorative, elasticity, respectful with the environment, water-based product.
In front of a fire, its behavior is self-extinguishing.
Its high breathability allows the product to avoid condensation problems, favoring the elimination of humidity by capillarity (resolves moisture problems).
It is usable in marine environment, protecting from saltpeter. In addition, if applied on factory work (brick) prevents the appearance of white spots produced by salts.
* Available in the full range of colors RESONA · SA
HOW TO USE
1. Remove any dust or dirt residue.
2. If there are cracks or coke, use our FLAT PLUS cork or similar.
3. For large irregularities, apply a previous repair-leveling treatment suitable for the support.
1. The application temperature can vary between -5 and 50 ° C, depending on the conditions of the support on which it is applied.
2. Sanitized the support, apply if necessary our RESONA · SA NATURAL FIXING CORk or similar.
3. Apply RESONA · SA CORK NATURAL DECOR in two layers, projecting until achieving homogeneity
1. Use the first day to cover the elements that you do not want to project.
2. In any case, project the 1st layer during the morning, until approximately 3:00 p.m. and wait until the next day to carry out the 2nd layer.
3. Apply the 2nd coat.
Do not project on days of strong wind.
Suspend the application in case of rain and resume when it ceases and the wall does not have waterlogging or water saturation, which is dry to the touch will be enough.
The granulometría and the form of application avoids that notice the cuts between different applications, is a big advantage of our product.
The product should not be stored for more than one year from its manufacturing date, provided that exposure to ultraviolet rays, frost, humidity and other factors that may affect its conservation have been avoided.