COVERS SPRAYED CORK 12 kg.
ALL PRICES ARE TAXES INCLUDED.
Designed and formulated for the coating and rehabilitation of covers of all kinds, facilitating the execution with a high performance of application.
138.69€ – 146.67€
Applicable in three layers, unique in the market that can be projected without interposition of other waterproof sheets, applied DIRECTLY on its cover, which must be clean, dry and without cracks that can avoid the perfect covering with our product.
GUARANTEED 10 YEARS
* Consult the application mode to our Technical Department.
Available all the RESONA · SA color range.
Amarillo-01, Amarillo-02, Amarillo-03, Amarillo-04, Azul cielo, Azul-01, Azul-03, Azul-04, Blanco plus, Blanco roto, Corcho natural, Gris-01, Gris-02, Gris-03, Naranja, Ocre-01, Ocre-02, Ocre-04, Rojo plus, Rojo tenue, Rosa, Rosa palo, Teja butano, Teja-01, Teja-02, Teja-03, Teja-04, Verde-01, Verde-04, Violeta-01, Violeta-02
VER EN PDF
HOW TO USE
1. Remove any dust or dirt residue.
2. If there are cracks or coke, repair beforehand with suitable products.
3. For large irregularities, apply a previous repair-leveling treatment suitable for the support.
1. The application temperature can vary between -5 and 50 ° C, depending on the conditions of the support on which it is applied.
2. Apply RESONA · SA CORK NATURAL COVERS in three layers, projecting until achieving homogeneity
1. Use the first day to cover the elements that you do not want to project.
2. In any case, project the 1st layer during the morning, until approximately 3:00 p.m. and wait until the next day to carry out the 2nd layer.
3. Repeat step 2 with the 2nd layer.
4. Apply the 3rd coat.
Do not project on days of strong wind.
Suspend the application in case of rain and resume when it ceases and the wall does not have waterlogging or water saturation, which is dry to the touch will be enough.
The granulometría and the form of application avoids that notice the cuts between different applications, is a big advantage of our product.
The product should not be stored for more than one year from its manufacturing date, provided that exposure to ultraviolet rays, frost, humidity and other factors that may affect its conservation have been avoided.