Resonasa Natural Cork DECOR, fine finish
VIEW IN PDF
Natural Cork DECOR
Is a product that has different properties inherent to its composition and execution:
|Breathability||Thermal help||Sonoreductor effect|
|Decorative||Elasticity||Indoor and outdoor use *|
|Respectful of the environment, product formulated on a water basis|
* It is not waterproof, but it perfectly tolerates water splashes due to rain and atmospheric agents. For facades we recommend our EXTERIORS Natural Cork Resonance.
The cork is made up of cells whose shape gives it a high porosity and, therefore, a great oxygenation between its particles. The walls of these cells act as compartments of a honeycomb, composed of suberin and cerin. Due to its composition, the cork is self-extinguishing in case of fire. In addition, it presents high flexibility and resistance to putrefaction processes.
Among the properties of the product we can highlight:
- It is a product with low VOC content (Volatile Organic Components)
- Faced with a fire, its behavior is self-extinguishing
- Thermal help, protecting from cold and heat, as it has adequate thermal conductivity for it.
- High breathability that allows the product to avoid problems of condensation, and favoring the elimination of humidity by capillarity
- Breathability is in one direction, outward facing, while in the direction of support it is impermeable
- Prevents the appearance of saltpeter in the supports on which it is applied (factory work)
- Usable in marine environment
- Easy to apply, the presentation of the product is “ready for use”, as it is packed in cubes that allow easy handling and dump over the hopper of the projection tool. Easy to clean before setting (water based product)
- Remove any dust or dirt residue.
- If there are cracks or any visible defects, repair beforehand with our FLAT PLUS cork or similar.
- For large irregularities, apply a previous repair-leveling treatment suitable for the support.
- The temperature range for a successfull application is between -5 and 50 ° C, depending on the conditions of the support on which it is applied. .
- Once the support has been cleaned, apply if necessary our RESONA·SA FIXER CORK NATURAL or similar.
- Apply RESONA·SA CORK NATURAL DECOR in two layers, projecting until achieving homogeneity
Performance: 12kg – 7 to 8 m²
Dry touch: 3h at 22 ° C (2mm thickness)
Time for complete drying:
72 to 96h in porous supports
Density: 0.063 ± 0.05gr / cm³ (natural color)
Service temperature: -20 to 120 ° C
Thermal conductivity: 0.044W / m · K
* Values for a facade application at 22 ° C temperature (dry and clean surface)
- Use the first day to cover the elements that you do not want to project.
- In any case, project the 1st layer during the morning, until approximately 3:00 p.m. and wait until the next day to carry out the second layer.
- Apply the 2nd coat.
- Do not project on days of strong wind.
- Suspend the application in case of rain and resume when it ceases and the wall does not have waterlogging or water saturation, which is dry to the touch will be enough.
- The granulometry and the form of application ensures the cuts between different applications to go unnoticed, is a big advantage of our product.
The product should not be stored for more than one year from its manufacturing date, provided that exposure to ultraviolet rays, frost, humidity and other factors that may affect its conservation have been avoided.