RESONA·SA Natural Sprayed Cork FIXER is a bridge between a wall, which, although clean and dry, has disintegration.
It is applied before the projected with another of the products of the range RESONA·SA Sprayed Cork, in a single layer.
Among the properties of the product we can highlight:
- Adhesion: formulated with resins of high quality and durability.
- Breathability: essential not to generate a vapor barrier between the facing and the finished product, since otherwise it would lead to swelling and removal of the applied coating.
- Remove any dust or dirt residue.
- If there are cracks or coke, use repair mortar without retraction or similar.
- For large irregularities, apply a previous repair-leveling treatment suitable for the support.
- The application temperature can vary between -5 and 50 ° C, depending on the conditions of the support on which it is applied.
- Apply the product in a single layer until homogeneous.
Performance: 12kg – 7 to 12 m²
Dry touch: 3h to 22 ° C
Total drying: 72 to 96h on porous supports
Density: 1.01 ± 0.05gr / cm³
Service temperature: -20 to 120 ° C
* Values type for a facade application at 22 ° C temperature on dry and clean facing.
- Use the first day to cover the elements that you do not want to project.
- In any case, project the layer during the morning, until approximately 3:00 p.m. and wait for the next day to make the following layers with the chosen variety of Projected Cork Rust, following the instructions for the chosen product.
- Do not project on days of strong wind.
- Suspend the application in case of rain and resume when it ceases and the wall does not have waterlogging or water saturation, which is dry to the touch will be enough.
The product should not be stored for more than one year from its date of manufacture, provided that exposure to ultraviolet rays, frost, humidity and other factors that may affect its conservation have been avoided.
* In these cases, it is necessary to first apply a facade cleaning, with a metal brush or other mechanical means, and subsequently a sprayed cork. Here it was chosen to finish with two layers of EXTERIORS Sprayed Cork RESONA·SA.